Access to and use of this website is provided by Rembrandt.com subject to the following Terms & Conditions…
1. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of this website.
2. Rembrandt.com reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions as modified by the posted changes.
3. The names, images and logos identifying Rembrandt.com or third parties and their products & services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Rembrandt.com and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms & Conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Rembrandt.com or any other third party.
4. No part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders. Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
5. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this website.
6. This site and the information, names images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to Rembrandt.com, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Under no circumstances will Rembrandt.com be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
8. Rembrandt.com does not warrant that functions contained in this website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
9. The Rembrandt.com website contains links to other Internet websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that Rembrandt.com shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
10. External links to any page on the Rembrandt.com website are only permitted if authorised by Rembrandt.com. You can apply to link to our website by contacting us.
12. If any of these Terms & Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms & Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
14. If these Terms & Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
Rembrandt is an elegant eye catching pony stallion with three outstanding gates, wonderful temperament, presence and character, all of which he passes on.
He has the most wonderful temperament and attitude to life and brings this to the table when working and competing.
Rembrandt is a very elegant … read more
There are two different and clearly labelled downloadable pdf forms on this page. The first is a contract for ‘PASSED’ frozen semen, the second is a contract for ‘BORDERLINE’ frozen semen. There are slight differences in the terms and conditions section of each contract.
… read more
GDPR & CCPA Compliance
You have a right of access to Personal Data that we may hold about you, to have inaccurate information about you corrected and to request that we stop using your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.